Wednesday, May 7, 2008

.: Mama says :.

"Eat your veggies."

Well... not really. I had a spat with my mum last week. Not something great to talk about. Haven't had one with her in years so it felt really bad. To be honest, I can't remember what it was all about. But we're on good terms now. ^^ That's the thing about family, no matter how severe the disagreement is, by the end of the day ... family is still family. They will always be there for you to fall back on. *in my humble opinion that is... others may not think the same...*

Speaking of mum, mother's day is just around the corner and although my family never celebrate it... I would like to wish to all mothers out there...


HAPPY MUMMY's DAY!


PSA :: Kids, tweens, teens and whoever... respect your mums. After going through pregnancy for 7 to 9 months & enduring hours of that wretched pain in the surgery room battling with her own life to give you yours... the least you can do is appreciate her. Sure she nags... she worries a lot... she drives you nuts at times... but that is what being a mum is all about. You can't expect dad to do all that, can you?

My dad... ... nagging... ... NOPE.

Always treat others the way you want others to treat you. How true.
3.23pm Malaysian Time

No comments: