Friday, July 18, 2008

.: Goodbye :.

A moment of silence.

On this rainy day...
I lay you down to rest...
As the rain touches the ground...
So does the tears from my eyes...

There are no words worth uttering...
On how much it pains me to see you go...
Only my tears bear witness...
To the heartfelt I have inside...

As I solemnly leave your side...
I forced myself to smile...
And I recited a silent prayer...
In hope that we shall meet again...

:: You had been such a dear friend, and it's time for a rest. Thank you for just being there. ::

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
In memory of my hamster. Her sister died on May 15th. Roughly about 1 month after her demise, she follows suit. She is the last of my hamsters and I'm not having any plans to get anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend. "
Henry David Thoreau
-----------------------------------------------------
Nit.
2.52pm Malaysian Time

No comments: