Thursday, March 26, 2009

.: Aftermath relief :.


Daunted, was I.

The last couple of weeks were chaotic. Despite the odds, I’m still scribbling random thoughts in scraps of paper, half-wondering when will be the day when I shall opt to digitize even a measly portion of it.

But the temptation is irresistible. :P I’ve decided to do a little whining, on perhaps the biggest and most unexpected occurrence that can ever happen to me. *on second thoughts, I take that back*

I was stalked. I like to believe I’m no longer stalked as it was clearly making my life dysfunctional to the extreme. This may be an exaggeration, but surely, as much as the mind wants to keep being pragmatic, optimistic about it, the heart rebuts every single claim. In the face of all this, the mind insists I’m overreacting on this misery, deeming that by plummeting deeper in it ought to result in me experiencing one of the worst feelings one can have.

Therefore after being in this insane state of limbo with family noticing the slight disturbance, since Monday I chose to face it straight-on, in total faith that come what may, Insya’Allah the time shall come when we will be able to cross the zebra crossings without fearing a collision with a blasted vehicle losing a limb, or two and kids can scare the living daylights out of us with their intensified cloud nine squeals without getting torturous lectures from mortified parents. :)

Incessant ramblings end.
12.28 noon Malaysian Time

No comments: