Friday, March 6, 2009

.: Compensation of desire :.


Central Market.









Auntie Rizwana Iqbal

Totally destroyed the sling bag my cousin bought for me when she was at Mysore City, India. After continuous attempts in finding the replacement, letdowns one after the other, I managed to find one similar to it in this shop. A little on the pricey side but in view of the bag, being hand-stitched by ethnic girls in Pakistan and the pleasant shop owner responding patiently to each of my queries along with allowing me to go rampant with the camera shots, I just had to have it. :)

Constant perseverance pays off.

2.47pm Malaysian Time

7 comments:

Solace In Islam said...

Some nice things in that market!

Mina said...

Gorgoues pics...

something about the lighting...

Hajar Alwi said...

Solace and Mine:: Yeah. ^^ It took me a while for my eyes to get used to the lighting.

Ms.Unique said...

Dats so beautiful :)

Lisa B said...

Your market photos are always so beautiful. Lovely golden colours.

Hajar Alwi said...

Ms. Unique & Lisa:: Thanks! ^^ I didn't fiddle around with the cam settings, owing the effects purely on the lighting. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks so gorgeous!