Friday, August 20, 2010

.: Mutiara minda :.


Membaca sambil beramal.

From August 1 to October 31, MPH Bookstores is selling the "Mutiara Minda" card.
All proceeds from the selling of the card will be distributed to 10 selected orphanages.


:: Translation Notes ::
  • Mutiara Minda; pearl intellect; precious intellect.
  • Membaca sambil beramal; reading while doing charity.


For someone who seldom reads Malay books, I eventually settled with these Islamic reference material. The first two books discuss about prayers, while the last touches about supplications. I also bought a set of Arabic alphabets flashcards. Thought it'd be a good gift for anyone who's learning it.

Moving along, I'll post the Eid cards by Monday Insha'Allah. Although today is the due date, I will still accept requests provided you don't mind receiving it after Eid. Our postal service can become super chaotic during this time; no kidding.

Happy Friday everyone. :)
9.57pm Malaysian Time

2 comments:

Atie said...

Salaams, sis Hajar!

I have the first two books (Soal jawab remeh-temeh tentang solat) and they are very very useful. There are certain things that we suddenly question, "eh! what to do if such situation appear?" Those books help you answer such questions. And the same series cover not only solat but for puasa, zakat and haji as well. Happy reading!

Hajar Alwi said...

Wa'alaikum'as'salam Kak!

I'm gradually moving to the second book now! :D Actually, I didn't know the series cover other aspects!!! Ermm ... there goes my budget for this month ... =.=