Wednesday, February 4, 2015

.: Marriage Conference P1 :.


‘Tis the season to get married. 

In Facebook, I clicked on the “Join” button to indicate that I will be attending the Marriage Conference

I don’t have a particular reason for attending. I just thought it would be fun to see how things will turn out. Besides, quite a number of my friends will be there as well so I figured I could use the time to catch-up with them. Making the decision to attend, in my humble opinion, was like to kill several birds with one stone. 

My good friend upon seeing the Facebook update responded by saying, 

 “Congratulations Hajar!” 

Makes me feel as though going to the Marriage Conference is akin to a huge leap for mankind. 

On another note, a good friend of mine is getting married! Barakallahu lakuma, wa baraka 'alaikuma, wa jama'a bainakuma fi khair! May Allah swt bless them with much love and happiness all the way to jannah, Allahumma ameen. 

1001.
9.17am, Malaysian Time

No comments: